Give a little, Win a lot!
Estimated take home prize
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
Proceeds support patient-centered care within the
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1205404
- Our 50/50 is an online-only lottery. Monthly draws will take place as listed below. A series of monthly draws will take place from June 1, 2021 to March 30, 2022. All draw start times will be 11:00am EST with each draw ending on 11:59pm EST The winner will be selected the next day at 10:00am.
Draw Open Draw Closes Winner Selected Date 01-Jun-21 29-Jun-21 June 30, 2021 at 10 AM EST 30-Jun-21 29-Jul-21 July 30, 2021 at 10 AM EST 30-Jul-21 30-Aug-21 August 31, 2021 at 10 AM EST 31-Aug-21 29-Sep-21 September 30, 2021 at 10 AM EST 30-Sep-21 28-Oct-21 October 29, 2021 at 10 AM EST 29-Oct-21 29-Nov-21 November 30, 2021 at 10 AM EST 30-Nov-21 29-Dec-21 December 30, 2021 at 10 AM EST 30-Dec-21 27-Jan-22 January 28, 2022 at 10 AM EST 28-Jan-22 24-Feb-22 February 25, 2022 at 10 AM EST 25-Feb-22 30-Mar-22 March 31, 2022 at 10 AM EST
- Each draw will take place at 12 pm EST the following business day of the raffle closure.
- Ticket buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ticket buyers must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 chances for $10, 30 chances for $20 and 100 chances for $40.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The prize amount of the 50/50 draw will be available at
- The winning number will be announced by email and posted online on our 50/50 website
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Blanche River Health at 705-567-5251 ext. 2156 or by email at
- An agreed upon time will be decided for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than Blanche River Health with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to purchase tickets: Blanche River Health President and Chief Executive Officer and its’ board of directors.
- All sales are final, so please review your purchase carefully.